MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL SL may collect information about the search habits of website users by means of cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues browsing our website, understanding that he/she consents to their use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information on what a cookie is, what it is used for, what types of cookies we use, what their purposes are and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
a) What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, Tablet, Smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
In no case the cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
b) What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages it:
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
– Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the website, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
– Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate shopping and registration services.
According to their purpose:
– Technical Cookies: These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access to restricted areas, make the purchase process of an order, use security features, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the User to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we could know the browsing habits on the Internet and show advertising related to your browsing profile.
c) How can the User configure or disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
– Other browsers: consult the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Table of cookies: